LM200TM is a chembio barrier fabric designed for liner systems and fully qualified under the Joint Expeditionary Collection Protection (JECP) program.
Egret™ Bed Net
Egret Insecticide Treated Bed Net is a single person tent that helps protect against mosquitoes, including those that transmit malaria, West Nile virus, dengue and other diseases.
- EPA registered
- Treated with Permethrin, and Deltamethrin using LB-IR™ technology
- Long Lasting Insecticide Treatment.
- Lightweight and Breathable Fabric.
- Spacious Design (fits oversized cot)
- Constructed size: 91”(long) x 42” (wide) x 59.5” (high)
- Packed Bed Net (in flexible bag): 15” x 10.5” x 4”
- Weight: 3.69 lbs
- For Department of Defense personnel, the Egret bed net is available through the military supply systems under NSN 3740-01-644-4953
- Contact Us
IFVT (Improved Flying Vector Trap) is a superior mosquito surveillance tool that achieves greater capture with little or no specimen harm for positive identification
Mosquito Repellent Fabric Treatment
Apparels made with LB-IR™ treated fabrics protect users from mosquitoes, including those which can transmit malaria, West Nile virus, Zika virus, dengue, and other diseases
- Wash durable & effective insecticide treatment
- Lightweight and breathable
- Friendly to skin and environment
- Cost effective
- In late stage development and qualification for military fabrics
- Contact Us to get updates when the product is registered with EPA and available for sale.